The Marketing Paradigm has shifted.
Nearly all consumers (97%) now use online media when researching to buy products or services. The misconception was that only young people use this media but in fact, nearly all of the buying public now use these technologies.
Marketing has also shifted from a one-way broadcast to a multi-point conversation. In the past, communications were “broadcast” exclusively through mass marketing channels like radio, TV and newspapers and junk-mail advertising. With social media, however, much of the communication is controlled by the prospects through services like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Social Media Statistics for Australia as of February 2013:-
- 11.7 million Australians carrying on conversations on Facebook;
- 2.2 million Australians tweeting on Twitter;
- 650,000 Australian pinning on Pinterest;
- 2.4 million Australian professionals networking on LinkedIn; and
- Over 179 thousand people ‘circling’ on Google+ and growing
- 11 million Australian’s watching videos on YouTube.
Basically, at least every second person in Australia is participating in social media.
There’s a good chance some of these people are your potential clients or customers.
Is your business on social media engaging and interacting with prospects?
You need a knowledgeable team to help you plan and execute online and mobile marketing strategies so you can concentrate on what you do best. Review our services and contact us for a social media strategy review.