Most healthcare institutions do not allow access to social media for employees, due to security/privacy issues and concerns regarding employee productivity.
Safeguards about these privacy issues and restrictions regarding confidentiality have possibly brought about many healthcare facilities feeling that social media does not have the potential to directly impact patient care, their primary objective, and is therefore just a promotional tool.
However social media’s role in healthcare… Continue reading →
Top 4 Marketing Concepts for Small Business
Over the past decade more and more people are getting fired, getting downsized, or getting fed up with their corporate jobs and embark on the journey as a small business owner. Unfortunately, most of the new small business owners fail to consider their marketing plans or strategy. There are many marketing concepts for small business marketing to consider and plan for, but here is our list of Top 10 Marketing Concepts For Small… Continue reading →
Selecting The Best Social Media Marketing Company
The purpose served by a social media marketing company is to enhance the exposure of a business or its websites through social media channels. The channels could be blogs, community websites and video sharing websites among others. They are an efficient method to market the services or products sold by a business. The reason for this is that well-known websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr have an average of five million… Continue reading →
Social media marketing Benefits
Social media marketing in simple words is marketing a product or a service through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc. In the earlier form of marketing, which almost seems primitive in comparison to social media marketing, the organization would collaborate with external agencies like advertising agencies and marketing firms and decide upon the content, frequency and format of communications used to promote their product or service. However, with the advent of social media marketing,… Continue reading →
Four Best Social Bookmarkers
Social bookmarking is a new trend in saving and storing website urls. There are four main social bookmarking services which can assist in sharing favorite websites.
Social bookmarking is a great way to share Internet bookmarks. Users can save urls for themselves and share them with friends and family. They can also recommend stories and vote on their favorite links. In this article, four social bookmarking services are discussed. All are free but each one requires… Continue reading →
Are you too busy for social media, it seems there are a few businesses which are just that.
In a survey last week by Regus, a firm that provides workplace solutions, showed that only 47% of firms surveyed said they use the social media to find new business, even though an increase of 7% from last year, businesses are still saying they are too busy for social media. Yet 78% of CEO’s and executives polled felt social media is… Continue reading →
The future of social media will lead quite a dominant role in our future whether you are a sceptic or no.
In the past few years, researchers have identified regional spikes in seasonal flu at least one week before CDC by tracking online search queries and following Twitter streams.
So what is the Future of Social Media?
The mobility of technology is probably the most impressive, when we can go for a run wherever we are,… Continue reading →
A recent study has shown that 42% of online shoppers connected with a retailer via social media.
According to the 2011 Social Commerce Study, a joint research project by Shop.org, comScore and Social Shopping Labs, showed that shoppers are willing to interact with retailers through a variety of social media, giving retailers limitless opportunities to capitalise on the momentum.
Shoppers are willing to interact with retailers through social media, Facebook or Twitter to find information on deals, products… Continue reading →
- LinkedIn: How to remove a network connection or contact (2013)
- 9 Tips to Effectively Marketing with Social Media
- Facebook Page Cover Image 20% Text Rule Calculator
- Adding Images to Facebook Page Events (March 2013)
- 15 Best practice tips when designing a blog site
- How to add yourself to a Twitter List you created
- How to message all your LinkedIn Connections
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Townsville
- Google Authorship – How to setup on WordPress
- How to use Friend Lists to control who can see your Facebook Posts and Photos
- Importance of Online Business Directory Listings
- When is the best time to post to social media?
- Facebook Emoticons on Pages and Profiles
- How to report a Facebook Page
- How to get a video ready for upload to YouTube
- Did you know that there are connection limits on LinkedIn?
- The History of Social Networking and the advent of Social Media
- #TownsvilleShines Social Media Experiment in Townsville, Australia
- Facebook Page Stolen by Admin or Ex-employee?
- Tony Robbins and Mark Bouris – LIVE in Brisbane in August