social networking in workplace
Published 25/04/2011 | By KarenS
Social Networking is currently being used more & more in the workplace to communicate with clients and potential clients.
This is why, there are approximately 500 million world-wide users of Facebook between the ages of 18 and 64.
Then why is it with more than half a billion users…
sharing information, keeping up to date with issues, forming shared interest groups, sending pictures, information and videos
that companies are struggling to utilise this free social networking system into productive use.… Continue reading →
- LinkedIn: How to remove a network connection or contact (2013)
- 9 Tips to Effectively Marketing with Social Media
- Facebook Page Cover Image 20% Text Rule Calculator
- Adding Images to Facebook Page Events (March 2013)
- 15 Best practice tips when designing a blog site
- How to add yourself to a Twitter List you created
- How to message all your LinkedIn Connections
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Townsville
- Google Authorship – How to setup on WordPress
- How to use Friend Lists to control who can see your Facebook Posts and Photos
- Importance of Online Business Directory Listings
- When is the best time to post to social media?
- Facebook Emoticons on Pages and Profiles
- How to report a Facebook Page
- How to get a video ready for upload to YouTube
- Did you know that there are connection limits on LinkedIn?
- The History of Social Networking and the advent of Social Media
- #TownsvilleShines Social Media Experiment in Townsville, Australia
- Facebook Page Stolen by Admin or Ex-employee?
- Tony Robbins and Mark Bouris – LIVE in Brisbane in August
Please Join Mailing List
Optimised Facebook Page; Create custom app tabs; - Lead capture landing tab; - Facebook Shop; - Twitter Feed; - YouTube Channel Feed;
Townsville Social Media Marketing - Twitter Profile
Townsville's Barra Fishing and Cable Ski Park
Wordpress website created to share technical and how-to information to the public including a Membership site.